The Coral Pool’s Design Process
We understand that buying a swimming pool is a big decision for any family. We also know that some families take weeks, months, or even years to make a final decision. We’re okay with that. We’ll help you whenever we can, but we will never try to pressure you into a design or purchase. That’s why we created the Southernwind Pools “No Pressure Design Process.” At all stages of the design and buying process, YOU are in control. We’ll proceed to the next step only if and when you tell us you’re ready to proceed.
If that’s the way you hoped to be treated, then you’re in good hands. (On the other hand, if you were expecting a high-pressure sales person to “strong-arm” you into buying a pool, then we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our “no-pressure” approach. Here’s how it works:
1. Think about what kind of pool you want
- Review our website, our portfolio or any pictures you might already have in mind. Make a note of any particular pools, spas, custom water features or outdoor living features that you like.
- Feel free to look at our competitors’ websites as well. (They’ve never built anything we can’t build!)
- If you see a pool in a magazine and book or newspaper, save a copy of that too
2. Get some expert advice
- Telephone: We can discuss some ideas right over the phone if you like.
- Backyard meeting: One of our designers will be happy to look at your backyard, and share some ideas with you.
3. Get a preliminary design and bid
- If you’ve got an idea of what you’re looking for, our designers can create a custom design for you.
- If you have a specific budget in mind, let the designer know, so that he can recommend the appropriate features and options.
4. Fine-tune your design
- You may want to add or remove or certain features or options.
- You can choose your tile choices, deck choices and other special features at this time.
5. Decide if you want to buy this pool
- A simple proposal outlines exactly what your new pool is going to look like, and what it’s going to cost
- Small down payment – we can reserve your build slot with a simple down payment
- Schedule your start date – it’s time to decide when you want the process to begin.
- It normally takes between 45 and 75 days to complete your new pool, depending on weather and the complexity of the project.
Remember, with the Coral Pools “No-Pressure Design Process,” you’re always in control. We look forward to helping you bring your dreams to life.
Ready to start your new custom project? Let’s talk now!
Take a look through some of our projects here!
Let's Talk About Your Next Project
Request A Consultation
If you have questions about a commercial or residential project or would like to schedule a no-obligation, one-on-one consultation with one of our designers, please call us at (408) 294-7665. If you prefer, you can e-mail us at Info@coralpoolandspa.com, or fill out the form right here on this page.